The secret is out! Dieting alone is not going to get you the results you deserve.
Diets that are calorie-restricting are not sustainable and they’re not fun!
I lived this hell for many years juicing, counting calories and not being able to remain consistent because I didn’t understand one important fact: It’s a lifestyle change!
I wish I had:
- Meal plans so I didn’t have to decide what to make
- Video workouts so I didn’t have to go to the gym or out in the cold
- Support from a community of people struggling like me so we could celebrate together and lift each other up
- Daily encouragement from someone who wouldn’t judge me and had been where I was and could help me succeed
- A way to clear my mind from all the junk/past experiences/lack of confidence that were keeping me stuck
As it was I had to figure all out on my own. And I came out on the other side, determined to support other women so they didn’t have to struggle like I did. I want every woman to feel the lightness, strength, peace of mind, and confidence that resulted from my journey bringing my body back from being sick and low on energy all the time.
What about you? Is it your turn? What do you want to see? If you had a magic wand, what one thing would you change about you?
Do you know you’re awesome, but feel like the real you is hiding under
- Stress in relationships
- Marriage troubles
- Pattern of eating to self-soothe
- A busy mom life juggling work and kids and everything else!
Did you know that challenges give you the morale boost you need to stay consistent and crush your weight loss and fitness goals. Here are some highlights:
- Simple, easy-to-prepare meals (you no longer have to over-spend at the grocery store!)
- Short exercises you can do in 10 minutes or less with amazing results
- Loads of support and motivation
Most people don't realize that great, wholesome nutrition is the number one catalyst to weight loss, according to Nutrition.gov With this program you will lose the bloat and begin to feel great before the first week is over.
This program was put together after years of trial and error, learning what works and what doesn't work for my clients.
Not only will you have great workout videos to enhance your transformation but also:
- Full support from ME!
- Print-n-Go Grocery Lists (save money!)
- Easy-to-Make Recipes
- Daily Motivational & Inspirational Emails
- Dining Out Swap Guide
- Facebook Support Group
- Gain confidence and love yourself more
- Improve your health
- Get stronger
- And much more!!!
Who is this program designed for?
This is for anyone looking to lose weight, lose inches, or just re-set to get back in shape.
How much weight will I lose?
It all depends. This program is designed to help you lose weight the healthy way. It is not a crash diet. You can expect to lose between 3-5lbs in the first week.
What are the meals like?
The meal plan is designed by a dietician with a focus on nourishing your body the right way, at the right times and in the right proportions. You'll be eating several protein sources and healthy carbs and fats. All will work together to keep you satisfied.
Will you be available if I have questions?
Yes, you can contact me at any time during the program and I will personally speak with you.
What if I need to lose more than 20lbs?
It is very important that we get passed the first 5lbs (cite) and then take it from there :-)
Jump right in and get started. Click here to enroll now!
Being fit and confident makes for a happier, healthier life. That’s where Mary Massey comes in: As a Personal Trainer, Wellness Coach, and Motivator, she provides the tools her valued clients need to become their best versions. Currently, she is the Owner of a successful fitness business and Co-Founder of a prominent international brand.